Create a New Account
Already have an account? Log in
Regular Price: ₹2,600.00
Special Price ₹2,210.00
This is especially true, when it comes to healing inflamed joints. Not only do you need to deal with the external physical manifestations, but it is pertinent to address the source of pain to attain a long-term effect.
Unived's COLOX is a unique natural healing therapy for your painful joints.
The creation of COLOX is inspired by nature's powers of balanced healing. Suppressing symptoms temporarily with medications such as NSAIDs, actually worsens your condition with its synthetic chemicals and hazardous side-effects. Our belief at Unived is that a health condition like arthritis calls for a deeper scientific insight into the body's mechanisms. After two years of research and trials, COLOX comes forth as a potent formulation with powerful anti-arthritic and joint strengthening properties.
Myth buster: COLOX vs NSAIDs: A categorical distinction
NSAIDs mostly block either COX-1or COX-2 pathways and address only the production of prostaglandins, leaving the 5-LOX pathway open for synthesis of leukotrienes. Furthermore, NSAIDs have no supportive mechanism other than the temporary suppression of pain and inflammation.
COLOX exerts a double action in the inflammatory path by blocking both COX-2 and 5-LOX, enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of prostaglandins and leukotrienes, respectively. Both prostaglandins and leukotrines are formed when arachidonic acid is released and they play a key role in generating an inflammatory response in the body.
COLOX builds this double blockage and addresses plain, inflammation and edema in a holistic and composite manner. At the same time, COLOX strengthens your muscles, cartilages, tendons and repairs connective tissues. It improves blood flow to your joints, reinstating normal movement and flexibility.
NSAIDs are often recommended as a first-line of treatment for mild-to-moderate musculoskeletal pain. They come in diverse forms including pills, creams, sprays and patches, and include ibuprofen, aspirin, and aceclofenac to name a few. These medicines bring superficial and temporary relief; however, using them for a longer period may worsen your condition and bring harmful side-effects.
Long-term use of NSAIDs also entails kidney dysfunction, hyperacidity and high blood pressure and even heart and stroke related risks in certain cases. COLOX is 100% natural, safe for long-term use and has no known side-effects.
COLOX is a 100% natural vegan solution for joint pain, inflammation, arthritis, osteoporosis, sciatica, and even spondilitis. COLOX is registered by the Vegan Society – UK. COLOX is free from impurities and contains no wheat gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, starch, sugar, sodium, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Among the several joint pain medications prevailing in the market, some of them may include products using similar ingredients as Unived's COLOX. The differentiators that make COLOX a pertinent formulation are the standardization of the ingredients, the quantum of each ingredient used in the formulation and its synergistic effect – lending long-term and definitive benefits to your joint health.
Daily consumption of COLOX as per the suggested dosage, gives you nearly 2gms of standardized phytochemical extracts. Each serving gives you 526mg of Boswellia serrata, 75mg of Curcuma longa and 300mg of Withania somnifera.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules twice a day, after meals or as directed by your physician. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before taking this product.
Joint inflammation is a complex process occurring through a variety of mechanisms, leading to changes in local blood flow and the release of several mediators.
The reason why COLOX works better than NSAIDs or any other synthetic drugs is that Unived has designed this product keeping in sight the complex anatomy of your joints and the process leading to pain, inflammation, and edema.
Typically, a movable (or synovial) joint connects two or more bones and consists of two bone ends cushioned by cartilages. They are enclosed by a fluid filled capsule which is lined by the synovial membrane. This membrane produces a fluid to provide nourishment to, and reduce friction in, the joints. Ligaments and tendons attach the bones to each other and provide stability and movement. Injury, damage, deformity or disease to any of these constituents of the joint can lead to joint pain.
Arthritis is a commonly known joint pain related condition and a literal translation of the word [arthros + Itis], is joint inflammation. It is usually accompanied by pain, swelling and stiffness as a result of infection, trauma, degenerative changes, metabolic disturbances, or other causes. It occurs in various forms, such as bacterial arthritis, osteoarthritis, or rheumatoid arthritis and can cause mild to severe pain in the joints, as well as joint tenderness and swelling. COLOX effectively addresses joint degeneration occurring in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Standardized phytochemical extracts of the three potent herbs of Boswellia serrata, Curcuma longa and Withania somnifera possess very effective joint repair properties. They effectively address joint pain and inflammation while at the same time enable the overall health of your joints thus inducing improved movement and flexibility.
Boswellia serrata has traditional medicinal uses addressing a variety of medical conditions. It has been researched widely for its anti-inflammatory properties and is found to have a positive impact on arthritic joints.
The multiple applications of Curcuma longa make it a potent panacea and has been used as such in various Asian cultures. It is widely researched for its ability to treat and prevent diseases.
Withania somnifera is a dynamic herb with several powerful applications in enhancing human health. With its powerful immunomodolatory, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties it is part of different formulations meant for a variety of musculoskeletal formulations, a general adaptogen, improves overall health and is useful in balancing pathological states. Cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibition is one of the mechanisms for the herb's anti-arthritic properties.
Joint pain management needs an integrative approach due to the complex anatomy involved in it. That is why Unived's COLOX is integral to achieving and regaining joint health. Its superior and synergistic action makes it a better and safer formulation for joint health. Both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis can be dealt with more effectively with COLOX. Its tendon and muscle strengthening properties makes it applicable even to athletes to cope better with sports injuries. The overall mechanism of joint inflammation weighed against the applicability and effectiveness of COLOX makes it the preferred choice on many counts. COLOX has no known side-effects and can be used long-term.
Arthritis is among the most common joint pain related disorders and is one of the leading causes of disability and limitations in activities of daily living. Its economic, psychological, and social impact is enormous.
Arthritis prevalence rates rise sharply with age and it is the leading chronic condition in mid and late life.
COLOX is beneficial for ageing individuals as it will safely reduce pain and inflammation. Its action is superior to the NSAIDs which have hazardous side-effects. Moreover, COLOX imparts energy to your joints, strengthens your cartilage and aids in joint repair. COLOX can help you retain the normal health and flexibility of your joints, even in advanced age.
Sixty percent of all people who have arthritis are female, and several of the more common forms are more prevalent in women.
The synergistic effect of COLOX has a dramatic and long term impact on joint pain related disorders including arthritis, knee joint pain, low back pain, and lumbago and other types of joint pain.
COLOX helps you regain your joint health and allows you to continue with your life activities. It is has no known side-effects and is safe for long term consumption.
Athletes are exposed to continuous, repetitive stress on their joints since their regimen demands excessive sprinting, lifting, bending and other such repetitive tasks.
COLOX is beneficial for athletes as it accelerates and supports your body's natural healing and repair mechanism for injured, inflamed or strained joints. It reduces pain and inflammation in your joints safely and effectively, with its double action blocking COX-2 and 5-LOX, making it superior to NSAIDs and other supplements.
The phytochemical extracts in COLOX are natural and cause no harm to regular bodily functions. Most importantly, COLOX strengthens your tendons and muscles, restores joint mobility and flexibility.
Cartilages are supple flexible connective tissues found towards the end of our joints, between bones. When our cartilages get worn down, it results in friction between our bones, leading to reduced motion and intensive pain, and exposing our joints to high levels of stress. This degeneration is characterized as osteoarthritis.
Rheumatoid arthritis, is an autoimmune disease causing inflammation of the joint lining (synovium). The immune system attacks its own body tissues causing joint pain, stiffness, swelling and redness. An individual suffering from rheumatoid arthritis often undergoes active spells of chronic joint inflammation and pain.
COLOX is a natural remedy for joint pain and arthritis that helps strengthen the cartilage, reduces inflammation, and increases flexibility. COLOX is a synergistic blend of standardized phytochemical extracts of – Boswellia serrata, Curcuma longa and Withania somnifera. A combined action of these herbs to bring you relief from arthritic pain and inflammation, strengthen your cartilage and energize your joints.
COLOX contains standardized and potent herbal extracts of:
Boswellia serrata:It is widely researched for its anti-inflammatory properties and is found to have a positive impact on arthritic joints. Extracts of Bowellia serrata possesses good anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic and analgesic activities. Unlike the NSAIDs which target the COX-1 and COX -2 enzymes, Boswellia serrata inhibits the activity of 5-LOX.
Curcuma longa:The volatile oils and curcumin of Curcuma longa exhibit powerful anti-inflammatory effects. Curcumin also exerts antioxidant, antiviral and antifungal actions and counteracts inflammation by blocking the activity of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2).
Withania somnifera:It is found to be a part of different formulations meant for a variety of musculoskeletal issues, is an anti-stress agent, improves overall health and is useful in balancing pathological states. Cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibition is one of the mechanisms for the herb and it is specifically useful for rheumatoid arthritis. It also helps to counter chronic fatigue, weakness, dehydration, bone weakness and muscle tension and increased energy levels.
COLOX works by posing a double blockade in the path of pain and inflammation. Unlike the commonly prescribed synthetic anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) which target either COX-1or COX-2 enzymes, COLOX brings a more synergistic and effective mechanism by blocking COX-2 and 5-LOX, both enzymes playing an important role in causing arthritic pain and inflammation. Its action is not restricted to that but extends to preventing future damage by strengthening your cartilage and providing your joints with more energy to deal with wear and tear. Further, since its action is synergistic and is free from side effects, COLOX does not harm your physiological balance.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are among the most commonly prescribed medications for joint pain and inflammation. Some of these include ibuprofen, aspirin, and aceclofenac etc. Those meant for oral consumption lead to side effects such as gastrointestinal problems, kidney dysfunction, high blood pressure and heart and stroke related risk. Many who resort for topical anti-inflammatories belief they can escape the side effects, however these give only temporary relief and also have other side effects including skin irritation, rash, photosensitivity of the affected area and allergic reactions.
Unived's COLOX has a much superior action and is more effective. Whereas the oral NSAIDs target the COX-1 and/or COX-2 enzymes to inhibit inflammation, COLOX targets the COX-2 as well as 5-LOX enzymes. This means that both prostaglandins and leukotrienes are inhibited, making COLOX a much more effective remedy against pain and inflammation.
COLOX has no known side-effects and is carefully formulated using the standardized phytochemicals extracts. Standardization improves the bio-efficacy and bio-availability, eliminates the risk of pathogens and delivers the specific active ingredient.
Yes. COLOX is highly effective for Osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis involves the deterioration of the cartilage between your joint, leading to friction between the joint bones which in turn brings pain and inflammation. COLOX inhibits pain and inflammation, bringing you relief from these symptoms. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties protect your joints from damage strengthens your cartilage and revives the flexibility of your joints.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of our joints. In this condition, your immune system mistakenly attacks the body's own tissues, specifically the synovial membrane –a soft tissue responsible for secreting synovium (fluid between our bones meant for lubrication). Rheumatoid arthritis has no cure. However COLOX helps you bring down its severity. Due to its anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory action, it brings down the pain and swelling in your joints. More importantly its ingredient phytochemicals have the ability to modulate your immune system, meaning that it can act as immunosuppressive agent. That makes it specifically supportive for your rheumatoid arthritis treatment.
COLOX is useful for any injury incurred in the joints as it is an effective remedy for joint pain and inflammation. The injury may be related to sprains, ligament tear or any other form of joint damage. COLOX will give you much better recovery from it, as compared to the commonly prescribed anti-inflammatories.
Yes. COLOX can be used by vegans and Jains, as it contains purely plant based ingredients unmixed by any synthetic additives or impurities. It contains no animal products, GMO, soy protein or wheat gluten. COLOX is registered vegan by the Vegan society UK.
Athletes are exposed to continuous, repetitive stress on their joints since their regimen demands excessive sprinting, lifting, bending and other such repetitive tasks. The ligaments inside your knee joint are most vulnerable to damage during sports activities which involve sudden stopping and constant changes in direction. COLOX is beneficial for athletes as it accelerates and supports your body's natural healing and repair mechanism for the injured, inflamed or strained joints. It reduces pain and inflammation in your joints safely and effectively, with its double blocking action of COX-2 and 5-LOX, making it superior to the NSAIDs. Its adaptogenic ingredients help your joints cope with the stress they undergo due to intensive physical activity.
The phytochemical extracts in COLOX are natural and cause no harm to regular bodily functions. Most importantly, COLOX strengthens your tendons and muscles, restores joint mobility and flexibility.
1. Chou R et al. (2007), in Sarah Merriam & René Claxton 'Topical non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Fast Facts and Concepts', Jan 2012, no. 249, EPERC, Medical college of Wisconsin, www.eperc.mcw.edu.
2. Sostres C et al., 'Adverse effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs, aspirin and coxibs) on upper gastrointestinal tract,' Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology, Apr 2010; vol. 24(2), pg. 121-32.
3. Singh G, 1999 in Sarah Merriam & René Claxton, 'Topical non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Fast Facts and Concepts', Jan 2012, no. 249, EPERC, Medical college of Wisconsin, www.eperc.mcw.edu.
4. Laurie Tarkan, 'Topical Gel Cathces Up with Pills for Relief', September 6, 2010, Health, The New York Times.
5. Nonsteriodal anti-inflammatory drugs, American College of Rheumatology, www.rheumatology.org.
6. Ross Hauer, 'The acceleration of Articular Cartilage Degneration in Osteoarthritis by Nonsteroidal Anti-inflamatory Drugs', Journal of Prolothereapy, 2010, vol. 2(1), pg. 305-22.
7. Anti-inflammatories, non-steroidal – Side Effects, NHS Choices, www.nhs.uk
9. 'Slected medicinal plants of India, A Monograph of identity, safety and clinical usage' SPARC (1992) in Sontakke S etal., 'Open, Randomised, Controlled Clinical Trial of Boswellia serrata extract as compared to Valdecoxib in Osteoarthritis of Knee', 2007, vol. 29(1), pg. 27-29.
10. M.Z. Siddiqui, 'Boswellia serrata, A Potential Anti-inflammatory Agent: An Overview', Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, May 2011; vol. 73 (3), pg. 255-6.
11. Vicki Brower, 'Ancient Herb Supresses Inflammation', Life Extension Magazine, March 2007.
12. Blain E J et al., 'Boswellia frereana (frankincense) suppresses cytokine-induced matrix metalloproteinase expression and production of pro-inflammatory molecules in articular cartilage,' Phytotherapy Research, 2010, vol. 24(6), pg. 905-912.
13. Reddy GK et al., (1989) in M. Z. Siddiqui, 'Boswellia Serrata, A Potential Anti-inflammatory Agent: An Overview', Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, May-Jun 2011, vol. 73(3), pg. 255–261.
14. Dr. David Jockers, 'The Super Herb Boswellia - De-inflame and Heal', October 2011, NaturalNews.com.
15. M.Z. Siddiqui, 'BoswelliaSerrata, A Potential Anti-inflammatory Agent: An Overview', Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, May 2011; vol. 73 (3), pg. 255-6.
16. 'Curcuma longa (Turmeric)', Monograph, Alternate Medicine Review, 2001, Volume 6 supplement, pg. S62-S66.
17. M. Akram et al., 'Curcuma longa and Curcumin: A Review Article', Romanian Journal of Biology-Plant Biology, 2010, vol. 55(2), pg. 65-70.
18. Julie Jureka, 'Anti-inflammatory Propeties of Curcumin, a Major Constituent of Curcuma Longa: A Review of Pre-clinical and Clinical Research', Jun 2009, Alternative Medicine Review, vol. 14(2), pg. 141-53.
19. Mishra LC et al., 'Scientific Basis for the Therapeutic Use of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): A Review', Alternative Medicine Review, Aug 2000, vol. 5(4), pg. 334-46.
20. Eugene Z & Ellen K, 'Natural Support for Autoimmune and Inflammatory Disease', Journal of Restorative Medicine, Sep 2012, vol. 1(1), pg.38-47.
21. Dafni A & Yaniv Z in Eugene Z & Ellen K, 'Natural Support for Autoimmune and Inflammatory Disease', Journal of Restorative Medicine, Sep 2012, vol. 1(1), pg.38-47.
22. Satish K Verma et al., 'Immunomodulatory Activity of Withania somnifera', Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2012, vol. 4(1), pg. 559-561.
23. Sitansu Verma & Ajay kumar, 'Therapeutic uses of Withania somnifera, with a Note on Withanolides, and its Pharmocological Actions', Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2011, Vol. 4., Suppl 1, pg 1-4.
24. Kulkarni RR et al., 1991 in Eugene Z & Ellen K, 'Natural Support for Autoimmune and Inflammatory Disease', Journal of Restorative Medicine, Sep 2012, vol. 1(1), pg.38-47.
25. Callahan LF. et al., 'Arthritis and Women's Health: prevalence, impact and prevention', American Journal of Preventive Medicine, Sep-Oct 1996, vol. 12(5), pg. 401-9.
26. Verbrugge LM., 'Women, men, and osteoarthritis', Arthritis Care and Research, Dec 1995, vol. 8(4), pg. 212-20.
27. Chronic Rheumatic Conditions, Chronic Diseases and Health Promotion, World Health Organization, www.who.int.
28. Hughes SL, Dunlop D, 'The prevalence and impact of arthritis in older persons', Arthritis Care and Research, Dec 1995, vol. 8(4), pg. 257-64.
29. Osteoarthritis, Medline Plus, US National Library of Medicine, NIH.
30. 'Harvard Health Letter', Apr 2003, Harvard Health Publications, Harvard Medical School.
31. Aging Changes in the Bones-Muscles-Joints, Medline Plus, US National Library of Medicine, NIH.
32. Arthritis in Women, Arthritis Foundation, www.arthritis.org.
33. Arthritis, NHS Choices, www.nhs.uk
34. 'Indian Women Above 40 are More Prone to Arthritis', The Hindu, Chennai, 13 October, 2009.
35. Elizabeth K., 'Do breast-feeding and other reproductive factors influence future risk of rheumatoid arthritis?: Results from the Nurses' Health Study', 2004 - Arthritis & Rheumatism - Wiley Online Library.
36. Lee Marshal, 'Rheumatoid Arthritis risk increases with smoking', CBC News, 22 April 2013, www.cbc.ca.
37. Grace Rattue, 'Women aged over 85 have higher prevalalnce of Arthritis and Joint Pain', Medical News Today, www.medicalnewstoday.com.
38. Dr. Sheldon Martin, 'Athletes and Joint Pain: Is it Something you have to live with?', April 2013, Orthoarizona, www.orthopedicarizona.com.
39. Linda Thrasybule, 'Elite Athletes at a Greater Risk of Arthiritis', Reuters (Health), NY, 16 Dec 2011, www.reuters.com.
40. Australian Orthopaedic Association (2009) in Marlene Fransen et al., 'The Epidemiology of Osteoarthritis in Asia', International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2011, vol. 14(2), pg. 113-121.
41. World Health Report 2002, 'Reducing Risks, Promoting Healthy Life', WHO (2002), Geneva.
42. Anthony Wolf & Bruce Pfleger, 'Burden of Major Musculoskeletal Conditions', Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 2003, vol. 81 (9), pg 646.
43. 'Arthritis Can Strike at Any Age', Chestnut Hill Hospital, University of Pennsylvania Community Health Network, www.chhealthsystem.com.
44. Kimmatkar N et al, 'Efficacy and Tolerability of Boswellia serrata in treatment of Osteoarthritis of knee – a randomized double blind placebo trial', Phytomedicine, Jan 2003, vol. 10(1), pg. 3-7.
45. Reji K, 'Clinical evaluation of a formulation containing Curuma longa and Boswellia serrata extracts in the management of knee Osteoarthritis,' Molecular Medicine Reports, Nov 2013, Vol. 8(5), pg. 1542-8.
46. Malaviya AN et al., 'Prevalence of rheumatoid Arthritis in Adult Indian Population', Rheumatology International, 1993, vol. 13(4), pg. 131-4.
47. Ted Mikuls, 'Rheumatoid Arthritis Incidence: What Goes Down Must Go Up?', Arthritis and Rheumatism, 2010, vol. 62(6), pg. 1565-7.